Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome 2009/To a Friend

One of the few New Year's resolutions that I intend to keep is to blog as often as I can. I only get to blog very few entries the past year because of many things but mainly because I got so busy. But with lots of time in my hands at work, I hope I'll get to blog, if not daily, as often as I could.
************************************************************************************

I just read a blog entry of one of my dear friends at work, Michelle Pfeiffer (that's my term of endearment for her and I'm sorry, I still can't get used to her nickname pa kasi). I love the way she expresses herself. She is a funny and lovable person and I enjoy being with her. We became friends a little over two years ago, we were in the same account. We've had our share of misunderstandings but who can resist having her as a friend? I consider her as one of my best friends though she considers me more of a mother figure than a friend because of my age. That's one of the things I love about her: very frank.

This is for you. As a way to welcome the new year, I dedicate this blog for you.

Love you, Michelle Pfeiffer!

1 comment:

chelai said...

ha ha..
mommy ems you just don't have any idea how dear you are to me.
thanks for the blog.
you're the coolest!
cheers!!
more boys!! wooOOhooO (joke)
more of Christ!!!!
serve serve serve..booOOOmmm